Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

today is 10.10.10
which could technically be 30 if yoiu are adding the #'s ...or it could be perfect 10 if you believe in signs and stuff (stuff like addittion) but today was one of them easy breezy sundays that happen to be part of my existence-which i am totally thankful for.
Hung with TD and her lil Peanut he will be 1 month old tomorrow and aww too cute (9lb!!) got some food (from BJ's wholsale place and I could totally run rampant in there and spend up all the $$ but then i have no place to put it)
then chilled at her place & she baked cookies (which is a throwback tradition from when she used to live around the corner from me here and used to saunter over to watch soul food *with the lovely Boris Kodjoe* and we used to watch that lovely chocolate while enjoying some lovely chocolate chip cookies.) Apparently I was BANNED from baking cookies in my own house (mind you the cookies I made leaned more toward the cajun/flambe type) but yeah she took charge of the baking cookies task. Actually I spent the night at her house and we watched movies and chatted and really I love love love just getting emotionally supported by such a good friend.
anywho, today I watched TD bring joy (otherwise known as Peanut) to the 85 yr old lady (Grandma's) Heart as she bought him over to see her. By the way she was looking at him, it was like awwwwwww.
Well, 10.10.10 was a good day.
On to monday (UGH) but happy to be alive!

No comments: