Friday, January 23, 2009

space

some days it is harder for me to go to sleep at night... which would make that sentence read some nights it is harder to go to sleep than others. i often say the thoughts in my head are competing with my mind and all that activity surely keeps a sista up. i thought consciously i should take up drinking so i can put myself into an alcoholic stupor and get some Zzzz's but then dismissed the idea because i don't want the remote possibility of a hangover the next day. i also think about reading a book (cant find one i like at the moment) or writing in my journal (nah) or typing up parts of the fiction i am working on (seriously someone needs to invest in a voice activated typing machine for me) cause i cant get comfortable enough to write/type.
what i am trying to say is that i am BORED with it all and it all is keeping me up at night!!! i am so pissed at everything and overly emotional at all things too. i need some space from this all to think where i belong in life. do i? i mean what is my next move, hell what am i currently moving? what am i doing?
why why why why why why why why why?
always why never ex. remember that...never an ex is the answer...

No comments: