Tuesday, January 20, 2009

changes of the DAY

Something about today got me very emotional and all choked up.
I listened to Mr. President, our president
Mr. Barack H. Obama
take the oath into office from my car.
(it was weird and kind of fitting that i was alone in the car..
most times some important and pivital moments come in my car...
more on that later).
It was also kind of crazy as I has a dentist appointment
basically drove upstate to Rockland County, got teeth filled & did a lil shopping.
I couldn’t make it to a place with a TV but while listening to AM radio
I heard IT.
I heard the shift from
'yes we can'
to
now we have to.
There has never been any excuse not to
but in case you were wondering
guess what
there is again
no excuse
not to
BE
the best version of yourself
representing all our people.
We are the US of A,
act like you know.

No comments: