Saturday, January 24, 2015

coffee thought...horoscope

Changes can happen at any time in your life, that is, if you are ready and waiting for them. Every step you take today could be approaching a major turning point -- what you thought was important suddenly doesn't seem so very pressing anymore. And what you never considered much before becomes vital. This shift in priorities is long overdue. It might not be comfortable at first, but it will ultimately be the best thing that has ever happened to you.

you know what they say it is time for a shift... something about me, my mindset, my daily actions, and my reactions to this 'living life ' have got to change.. I have to start making it to the list... my list of things that are important in my life-- somehow it is always me that gets left off.. well welcome to the new year and welcome to this shift... love me or leave me alone...
that's all...

No comments: