Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coffee thought...


Preparing for the annual
 'Very Bean Thanksgiving Feast'
and let me tell you what a time this will be.
Considering these factors:
Bro #2 and his woman will be contributing the asparagus and cranberry sauce.
Bro #1 and his woman (yes he has a live in girlfriend) will be baking the turkey and contributing some unknown other accompaniment.
Jewels will be there cooking away-
she was asked by the boys to make ham again
and bringing my lovely Juniors cheesecake.
I will be making the sweet potatoes,
cornbread stuffing
and veggies
and gran mariner carrot cake.
 I think there will be 2 turkey's
and a roast beef as well...
plus loads of little hours'd erves.
 And drinks.
 Lots to drink.
Cause I will need to be drinked to make this work.
I am also inviting to the home to a few strays
 (bro #3 & random one).
 Should be very interesting to say the least... 
Luck be upon us
 (and good cooking juju as well)
that's all...

No comments: