Wednesday, October 02, 2013

coffee thought...

Preparedness
Who is ever really ready for something to happen?
Who lives in a constant state of this preparedness?
I don't know.
Somehow I think that is like
living on edge as opposed to living on the edge
and waiting constantly for the other shoe to drop.
A stressful life, no?
I think I am ready.
I think I am prepared.
I study, read my notes and then
think
 I am prepared for the lessons life has to offer.
  Then like out of no where-
something that was not in my study guide comes up
and wow I am thrown- for a loop.
On a whim just in general.
I don't know anymore
 (well really I don't know any more than I knew before)
 and that makes me think
Maybe I am not so ready as I thought I was.
Guess I need to put an emergency preparedness kit together
 and keep all important things at arms reach.

that's all...

No comments: