Thursday, October 17, 2013

Black bags

You know what I realize I don't have? I don't have a black bag
Not a black garbage bag, but a plain black leather pocketbook.
I have orange, grey, green, and an assortment of other colors but the black bag eludes me.
Why? What does that say about me? Does it really say anything as one not owning a black bag has yet to be classified as a criminal offense- but seriously why?
Has a suitable black bag eluded me?
Have I not found one that compliments me?
Have I not found one that I could carry just about everyday and still be satisfied with.
Have I looked for one ? That is the question of the day

This is a tricky topic as I figured with the other bags I choose to carry they came to me in my life when I needed and/ or wanted them.
 Like feeling sassy? Orange!
 It's not easy being green- throw on the green bag and show me how it's done.
But these bags 'appeared' when I needed them and I made it work.
Not a black bag!
Have unconsciously shunned the black bags out there in the world!
Does my personality beg for more snazzy than a black bag can give?
Is that my perception of the black bag!
Gasp!
Anywho, am I making too much of it?
You know me, I tend to over think things many things many many things...
Suffice it to say in
ON A SEARCH
For the perfect black bag
For me
Because I don't share
that's all...

No comments: