Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Working hard...

faith...
I have Faith.
Faith in what?
Faith that things will/ are/ am better.
That love and all of the enduring promises promised to me will/ are/ am available to me.
Interesting concept...

The word FAITH is defined as:
* Complete trust or confidence in someone or something
* Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.


With this in mind, there is a saying out there (Matthew 17:20)
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Moving mountains?
Belief so strong that NOTHING will be impossible for you?
That there is the cornerstone of all things... Faith.
If you do not believe it, if you cannot see it, if you cannot even fathom it for you then how are you to recognize it once it appears? How are you to know that this right here is for you because it is...
just.
for.
you.

I KNOW I will be the first (second & third) to tell you that sometimes having faith (convictions/ standards/ beliefs) are hard...every once in a while you will set it aside and sometimes place that bad boy so far back in your closets you will not even recognize it when you revisit that section of your closet again. Hell, that faith you had

 may. not. even. fit. anymore.

whose fault is that? now what? what the hell to do now?
Well, I am here to tell you just like everything in life you better gets to working HARD to put that faith back on . You better be on that grind everyday, every minute, every second to get that faith back. And you better remember why you put it down so that you do not do THAT again. You got to do the work...

All this to say...
sometimes I loose my way.
I know that I fully admit to doubting "it" is out there for me.
I know that sometimes I fear...
I know that  faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26)
I am human... and I am me.

Please be patient with me, GOD is not thru with me yet.

No comments: