Wednesday, March 27, 2013

poem of the day...

 
      
So I wrote this poem using words that were on the chipotle bag... because what else are you supposed to do as you eat chipotle and contemplate life?

The whole concept of finding "The Male"
which is like Magic.
I've been working some things out in my head.
It seems like 1 sustainably raised,
obsessive attention to detail
and classical cooking technique dude
minus crazy chemicals & hormones
plus tastiness times a really big...
divided by natural ingredients
equals a way better
grown & sexy
whole bunch of people.
I mean come on!
It's not rocket science.
Pretty simple to me.
I just wish more people
could get a handle on this equation.
Maybe I should set up a tutoring service
so I can help explain this to people
and of course earn some extra money.
Plus I'm better.
That's all...
  





 

No comments: