Friday, September 28, 2012

miss lily's... she's real good.

So odd...
yesterday, I was meeting up with Beks who loves this place called Miss Lilys. So seeing as how I passed this place before and it has a cool vibe (and was utterly crowded the few times I have  passed) we made a reservation and had some good food, good chat and laughs. (I miss hanging out with Beks!) There were some decent looking Black Men (so we agreed next time to sit in the back of the place where apparently it is jumping) Oh check this review:
http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/27/reviewing-coppelia-reviewing-miss-lilys/

to the day one year later, it is still garnering great reviews and I can safely say the jerk chicken was great and the festival was *almost* perfect (just a little bit more sweetness would have rocked my world). Speaking of rocking of the worlds... I am still on that search. hopefully when i go on my vacation I can be all how Stella got her groove back minus the death of my bff and ultimately homosexual husband.

cheers!




No comments: