Tuesday, September 11, 2012

coffee thought...


let's start with the horoscope:


Gemini Horoscope for September 11, 2012
Money issues weigh heavily on your mind right now, although there's no reason to be nervous about it. You are merely more aware of the reality of your financial situation, which is a very good thing. The more accurate you are about where you stand now, the better prepared you are to get to where you need to be. So if you are feeling more thrifty or conservative than you usually do, this isn't a panic-based reaction to a shortage of funds. But listen to your gut.


sooo listening to my gut is supposed to keep me on the financial up & up? I think part of my gut got me into this problem (cupcakes, anyone? $58.00 tea's? swarkovski jewels) to name a few things...
anywho...
I am on the budget friendly- svelt friendly kind of mood, therefore I am eating oatmeal in the mornings and benefiting 2 ways- looser pants (yay!) and not spending upwards of $7.00 a day on breakfast (yay! Yay!) however the whole point to this experiment of thrifiness is to pocket said $- to which I have not because I cannot seem to figure out where it goes... and it goes and it goes....

today...is 9/11/12.
several thoughts occur to me on this day,
and every 9/11 that passes.
there are too many thoughts to write down,
too many thoughts to try to forget...
too many thoughts to leave unsaid
because to say them NOW would be...
useless.
My thougths will remain inside,
simply put..
I will never forget...
particularly because of these thoughts

that's all...

No comments: