Wednesday, February 29, 2012

All in a days work

2/29--7:01 pm
 I think I need to get a phd in higher divine studies.
Or counseling.
Or psychotic persons management.
Or maybe an individualized degree of some sort- because this seems to be my daily lot in life- counseling and talking to and listening to a whole heap of issues and assisting folks in what to do. When I was younger I wanted to be a therapist. I fashioned myself like Lucy van Pelt of peanuts fame complete with charging 5€ per consultation. I tend to have no shortage of suggestions for folks and their life- I mean I often say if people would just realize how right I am then the world would be a better place. I mean, I believe it ok so it shall be.
Anywho...
Today's idiosyncrasies involve the ever evolvement of management and how / who does what.
Where when and why always follows but it always falls to how it who does what/ and people will continually look for someone to be the who other than them.



No comments: