Thursday, July 28, 2011

On the train

Someone was talking about choices and consequence. Deep thoughts here...He was like "If I choose to jump up and slap the shit out of someone then that is my choice."
[ok I am concerned...]
"If they choose to shoot me to death that would be the consequence of my choice. Simple."
[Rational...yet scary...]
"How we deal with the consequences of our choices is this life."
Makes sense, right? Then he was like some people ride the train for no reason, some people have a destination. That is how one should approach life.
So this is life....Are you living with no reason [just chillin on the ride??] or is there a destination [got purpose?]
Hmmm food for thought.
that is some deep shit for the #2 train at 1:06 in the afternoon....
Wait there is more-
Be yourself or be by yourself or be by yourself for yourself. [i am going to have to ponder that one...]
sometimes relationship means relation- shit. [Wow. Must be having woman troubles at home cause that is some deep stuff]

Ok now some 'other' dudes come on the train discussing why in the world they come to work?? One of them states "I come to work for Health Care, AC, Internet Access and Stock Options".
Wow.
Things I learn on the afternoon train ride.

1 comment:

CT Jermin said...

This is brilliant actually.