Tuesday, July 19, 2011

coffee thought...

So I decided to buy this lovely think coffee cup so I can be all environmentally conscious + be all economically conscious as you get a discount if you use a carry cup on the purchase of the coffee. I know, I know.. all socially responsible I am- applause please. (now, if only i could cut the 2.25 per day coffee habit I have to something more affordable and free [water?] then I would really be fiscally responsible.) Alas... not.

But on another note of the semi fiscal responsible way-- last week I decided to get renters insurance for the items in my  apartment. Yes, I think that is the 'adult' decision & responsible thing to do because really who can afford to replace all the things you have in your house if [God forbid] there is a fire or theft or any of the other things that are out there. So I am now covered fully for replacement if things happen [let's hope nothing happens]. But in doing this it brought down my car insurance by the exact amount of the renters policy (so same $$ out my pocket but more things just in cases).

Speaking of car... guess who made that last payment on my baby?? yup, came out the account on 7/15/11 so here I am [again] at the place where I OWN a vehicle. Really? Own. Like can road trip up if I needed. Like can sell if I wanted. Like can have sex in the backseat if the mood hits me. Oh the possibilities are endless. [well some things still won't be happening in my car but the possibilities are endless].  At any rate, this means I can fully concentrate on getting back on the wonderful road of more fiscal goodness- paying off the credit cards that I continually go to & then saving for the next adventure in my life.
Oh the places I will go...
that's all

No comments: