Wednesday, July 06, 2011

coffee thought...

coffee thought...8:59 am
Welcome back!
After day 1 back from my 2 week vacation I am about ready for another one ASAP.
Let's see-
  • immediately came back to about 400 emails of things that should have happened while I was away
  • also had 2 of my projects from work stalled therefore the effective communication of information for the population I work with is halted as well- what this means is that instead of me looking like I am productive in reality I appear to be stagnant in my progress- no bieno for me as this is not all I want from this gig. The minute this stops becoming mutually beneficial I am out.
  • I answered phones in the morning and got an earful of idiotness that is enough to last me the rest of the week (thanks for that).
  • I got some projects done AND
  • had to interview two candidates for an opening in the office (more on that first interview later) but all in all I felt productive. 
(let's not forget i paid my bills are are effectively broke as of the 6th of July but what else is new?) 


Basically I worked till 9pm on the first day back from vacation- 9 pm. That is a 12 hour workday- wtf?
And am not stressed.
Then I got locked out the office and had to call security and had to wait a half hour for them to open the door. Good thing it was not an emergency (tho I did find out that they respond quicker if I am mid cooking something or I was naked- I'll keep that in mind)
that's all...

No comments: