Friday, August 13, 2010

so this is where i get evil

you know how i just love to help people out? you know kind of like this is what i do on a regular basis and this is who I am (helping sort of person). Well, do you know what I hate? I hate when my helping people turns into being taken advantage of. Let me go on and just say I know that no one can be taken advantage of without some participation in the act. (Let's just go on record to exclude the whole rape, molestation and other horrific crimes against people. OK, I get it & don't blame the attacked) So participation in being taken for a ride is partially my fault as well. I said it, but just cause I am a generally nice person I do for others, and then don't get done back. Am I looking for something back EVERYTIME I do for someone else? Are you freaking kidding me, not at all HOWEVER let me just tell you something when the well runs dry and the bank is closed I hope 'they' have some other person on tap for their constant emergency situations.
Gratitude is the attitude.
be grateful I am there for ya otherwise when ya look up ya may be out there on a limb without no net and hoping your ass can fly.
And yes I will most likely be egging ya ass on to jump at that point.
DONE

No comments: