Friday, July 09, 2010

Yuck Fu

Fuck you
Fuck you fuck you fuck you
How dare you? Did you think I am that gullible - do I look like someone who does not recognize true care? Or someone who does not recognize game? You think my 'status' has an effect on my brain? My capacity for deductive reasoning and sorting out the bull shit from the normal shit to your shit???
You selfish arrogant bastard- arrogant enough to think that no matter what was being said your issues problems and plights were more important than...than air or my wants needs and boundaries. Yeah boundaries, how about them??
Selfish because you want things when you want them regardless of what the other persons feelings are and regardless of if it is the right thing for anyone other than you to do. There are a lot of things that I said to you- called myself being open to the possibility- and even had an audacity of hope.<--thanks Barack! Too bad this is how things turned out for me- you using those same things against me (guess i should have invoked my right to remain silent, huh?) but here you are walking away still in your same situation and I am once again hardened to the hope of...
Anywho
There is something about me that attracts those that are either in a relationship of any sort and are 'trying' to get out and/ or those that need someone to take care of them (or a anoyying combination of both). I am no ones mother babysitter or anything in those regards- hell definitely no ones roomie or sugar mamma. But to you dude who think it ok to continue to play with emotions in search of just a 'head game'- you will not ever know truly anyones value because you are worthless.
To no one inparticular!

No comments: