Tuesday, June 23, 2009

coffee thought...

This is the breakfast of champions..iced coffee plus small serving of apple jacks plus asthma spray for all the anxiety i have been having and needing the shot of steroid it brings.
My family as i know it is falling apart piece by piece and it seems that yet again by myself and alone is where the story ends.
Imagine getting a call @9:15 am saying we have to put a tube down your brothers' throat (Bro #1) otherwise he will die. (only you would not imagine such things since imagination is reserved for unicorns and ponies & life free of student loan debt) that was my reality yesterday and in trying to locate which hospital this was taking place in and having to tell Brother #2 what is going on while he is dealing with his possible hernia/ degenerative bone disease/diabetes/ high blood pressure etc I still had to do my job-- cause apparently work don't stop for life and all it's craziness.
Who do you call when this happens? If you are me, you call no one cause no one is there for you to call...there is no one that can make this decision for me, hell i am the "call in case of emergency" person in both their lives... who is my emergency contact? me. yeah cause in case of emergency i will apparently be the only one able to handle it.
Update: found the brother & went to the hospital last night- definitely not ready to see your 34 year old brother with a tube in his throat and not able to talk.
hopefully they figure out the issue/issues soon cause there is not much more i can take of this.

No comments: