Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Me Birthday!

(it feels different when it comes from someone else)
and NO i am not engaged- it is a tiffany bean ring which is just magical.

in case u wanted to know...

5/23

it was my day to celebrate.
my bday is time for my new year to begin..sometimes on a high sometimes on a low. some years i planned some parties/ gatherings and whathave you's & they were not attended at all. (oh that sucked) & other times i planned events that were off the chain (partay over here!)...but each of them times i felt some something from those who attended (& definitely something from those who did not) but that is neither here nor there cause
i am on a super high.

it is kind of interesting that i feel this way when things keep happening in my life to just underscore what I am not doing, but then again there are glimpses of "WOW" & recopricity- sometimes it just works itself out.
I can say this truthfully-
I AM A GOOD PERSON.
I feel this. I know this.
(And when it is acknowledged it is like ok...other people know it too but just so we are clear this is NOT cause of some gift that was given to me)
it is just the love that I was feeling on them days/felt...yeah it was good times.
pics from various things that went on...
scarf/blindfold
rocking out pic

No comments: