Monday, June 16, 2008

lunch time

we need food to live, that's how I see it. So when it is time for me to get the necessary sustanice in this world thru a meal rather than my preferred method of java, i start the "neverending quest for a good meal". this quest happens daily because since "my body is my temple" on some days & hoping 'my body is a wonderland' on others, i can become picky for what i put in me --> (insert joke here)
it's funny, that for a plus-size girl i am a picky eater.
Go figure.
I have many quirks about what I will eat & what i won't. (for example, I tend NOT to do leftovers. Unless it is something I cooked and was particularly fond of (like my chili or baked chicken) then i will do it. Other than that, it is a one shot deal...) all this to say...
i am eating a salad for lunch.
WHY?
do i particularly enjoy salad ??(some days yes, today is not that day)
this day, a salad happened upon me because due to the sheer laziness factor of actually walking a greater distance to an actual food mart than the deli next door (called campus thievery by most) i just ain't feel like it.
plain and simple. so i go next door and the ONLY thing appetizing in the entire place is a freakin salad.
i think it is a conspiracy for forced weight loss...

No comments: