Wednesday, March 29, 2017

small miracles...

Tiny miracles are great- don't get me wrong- I mean a miracle is a miracle... it just may not be enough to save us
- grey's anatomy 

Today is a day I feel that this is more true than not. I am looking for a miracle <tries not to break out into song ala SASA days> and so far I can't see one happening. I am sure opening my eyes, taking a breath, getting up out of bed all counts and I should be more than thankful I can even accomplish those traits on a daily basis. I am thankful. I am grateful. I am... also very aware that sometimes it is a miracle I am here- still. And not the alternate in the depth of darkness that I feel on days. 
So
I appreciate the miracles all around me- I thank GOD daily for the colors of the trees and the presence of my mind and I thank GOD for just being random some days. 
So I appreciate the miracles- small that I am. 
But, as that saying goes
It may not be enough

that's all...

No comments: