Thursday, March 23, 2017

Friendly conversations...


Sunshine:  excuse you
who told you you could get to work at 11?
i thought you had a meeting or something this morning
 Sent at 2:11 PM on Wednesday
 Sunshine:  *wondering if this is people ignoring me again. hmmmm...
 Sent at 2:15 PM on Wednesday
 Sunshine:  UGGHHHHHHHHHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Sent at 2:41 PM on Wednesday
 me:  really
hahahahaah
well
since i was up at 2
and was getting sleepy at 5
i sent an email to the boss saying look i cant
i will try to be there at 11
and re-arranged my morning to fit into lunch time this afternoon
 Sunshine:  WHAT WAS you doing up at 2? didn't you hang up on me to go to sleep? oh my goodness you late night cheating on me
 me:  YESSS
No
iwent to sleep at 1
woke up @ 2:10 choking
ever happen to you
 Sunshine:  dick in the mouth?
 me:  like i swallowed or somethign
REALLY
REALLY?
shit if only
i would be choking then
THAT i am sure of
 Sunshine:  better start practicing then
 me:  that i want to do
 Sunshine:  choking is frowned upon
 me:  alas no willing participants
 Sunshine:  ask a cucumber. they seldom tell you no
 me:  but seeing as how i am like samantha from sex in the city and can swallow a lot of things with no lube
LOLOL
 Sunshine:  goodbye
 me:  i despise cucumbers
and really
 Sunshine:  i don't think someone who works with children should be having this conversation
 me:  you saying by to me ?\
 Sunshine:  well trick you aint eating it
 me:  exactly ms CEO
 Sunshine:  that's frowned upon too
 me:  isnt that what people supposed to do?
eat the booty like groceries
 Sunshine:  eat the dick?
 me:  HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAHAHAH
OMG
i am leaving this coversation
 Sunshine:  lmao
you said it
well you made me say it
anyway
 me:  smh smh
 Sunshine:  well as long as you not shaking your ass
 me:  not today

No comments: