Wednesday, August 31, 2016

coffee thought...

coffee thought...

Someday on my tombstone
(if they still do those types of things in the future of death-
 or would I even want one of those things rather than cremation)
But someday on my tombstone it shall read:
Here lies 
๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
She worked hard- 
even on her days off
And hopefully that means something to some people.
Also, 
she didn't sell it too cheap- 
in fact didn't sell it at all- 
and thus
probably expired as a result of 
a broken heart 
 or untouched pu$$y
unless you count being touched 
by the gynecologist or herself
At any rate, not sure you can die from such things (lack of love or companionship or being touched like hugged or held) but something about the way this life is shaping up for me has 'death by absence of life' written all over it.
Not that I am calling that I to my existence oh hell no
But as I sit here in this train on my way to work on my day off due to all the work that needs to get done and considering my mind can't relax until at least 88% of it is done
I am headed there.
Such is my life for now.
that's all...

No comments: