Thursday, September 24, 2015

Coffee thought...bears

Coffee thought...

I have not been writing lately.. Squat been trying to make it day by day. I have been on a few trips and gotten some sun and fun and rest and relaxation. Which is very good for my body and soul. I went to the beach in Sandy Hook and that was such a lovely day. I also went to the water win TD and peanut. They are fun.
This past weekend hung out with the family at bear mountain and we bbq'd abs drank. And laughed a lot at the craziness of everything. It was a great day. Got in the pool there and I was like oh wow haven't been here since I was a little person (still have memories in the back of my mind of being there at the pool). I was happy the brothers could make it (yes I drove them) but it still was cool. Also happy that the former intern/ AD could come out and relax a bit cause this dude does not know work life balance. At all. Eh.



Sent from my iPhone













No comments: