Sunday, July 20, 2014

Um yeah Integrity, honesty, and things of the sort

Things that are not at all common among dealings with human beings
in this world today nor are they common character traits now a days.
It seems people are definitely lacking basic character to begin with.
Wait... let me specify good character.
It seems that peoples morals, values, memories, truths and convictions bend with the time of day
or
the way the breeze flows and/ or depending on the feelings of the moment.
I say this because increasingly family and friends
are steadily chipping away at their integrity every time they choose not to:
ACT as virtuous as they claim they are.
Speak: as honestly and/ or kindly as they can be.
Stand up and
Hell,
BE a person true to the morals and values they spouted they were-
 not some assigned stereotype or prototype.
At this point only the stereotypical labeling of the marginalized group is the thing you seem to be able to relate to-
and yet it is a shocker that I am amazed that
You
Are
Not
To
Be
Believed
Or
Trusted
In the many
Actions and thoughts and words that have spewed from your face.
And
Many wonder why the truth trust issues I have
prevail over the relations and relationships I have.
Interesting.
And I hate to say this but my reaction is in direct relation to your cause because it--
this affects me
And the reality is as much as I would like for this not to change me--
because I strive to remain
who
I
am
essentially
and not change my core actions and values and beliefs like the wind while staying open and malleable to positive change-
I have to now
shift.
And refocus
And understand
Who
am
I
being
in relation to who/ what has become.

Interesting

No comments: