Tuesday, December 31, 2013

coffee thought...

coffee thought...
It's been a minute and considering we are winding down to the end I the year and folks are reliving what they have done in 2013 and who they have lost in 2013 and who they have gained in 2013 in preparation for 2014 it strikes me as _____ as to what has been accomplished. Somehow this time last year I was not sure of all the things that were going on and never expected the things that have happened. It is a good thing (fingers still crossed) and hopefully an even greater thing.
So what has happened? Travel. Friends lost and gained. Love (ok not really love but an extreme infatuation) curiosity, growth , discernment, happiness, life! I mean in there was many challenges/ and opportunities for stretching the perceived limitations of me. Some things worked out. Others didn't- and that's ok (I have since learned).



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: