Thursday, January 24, 2013

Coffee thought:

Coffee thought:

Thursday of January 2013

Hello. How are you? Any new business? Surviving the new year? Living la vida loca? Oh the crazy life is what is happening here. First been having salacious dreams lately (really) and while it may not be entirely new news, it is certainly news to me. If only I could channel the thoughts to a SHOtime series, I could be rich (and y'all would be highly entertained)
Second- where the lives of my family cross with my sanity- consequences will be had. This (intrusion on my sanity) has happened weekly by bro and live in love {as it appears 'love don't live here anymore'} PLUS the misinterpretation of my words by folks of my family- let alone my actions or non action to be more precise and that EQUALS drama.
Third: my health which has been up and down is in the down now- lost 10 lbs and dr is lowering my Blood pressure meds. Now. What does that mean?that I may fly off the handle sooner.
Possibly
That I have to be in better control of my feelings
Yes.
But we shall see
Oh and I need to continue it eat better and different.
No word on blood sugar yet.



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: