Thursday, October 11, 2012

coffee thought...


It is Thursday.
10/11/12.
The Count from Sesame Street would have loved this day....
It is  also the day before the weekend happiness is supposed to kick in. Good good good. Luckily all my relaxation (from trip to St. Thomas) has not worn off yet. I is in the perpetual state of ohm. Not quite all the way relaxed but relaxed enough and knowing enough that I need a new bed.
Changes at work: a colleague of mine got the managers job that JJD left. Sweet. And there are 2 folks that are leaving within days of each other. They were cool people's if nothing else. Soo this means mega changes in the way the job world works. Wonder what's next? Still no word on the AD position, but right now that is not my focus. Odd..

that's all...

Oh, afternoon manicure-- called Divaroma from DashingDiva.
Pink from Breast Cancer Awareness.


matches the inside of my bag!

No comments: