Tuesday, July 24, 2012

coffee thought...

coffee thought
9:06 am
July 24,2012

I have been stuck on this train for 25 minutes with the excuse of train traffic ahead.
Now the MTA has resorted to blatant lying as I had to wait about 15 minutes for any train to show up-
and as far as I can recall the trains go in one direction per track.
Anywho, my thoughts are on procuring coffee this morning. Iced? Hot? Strong? Weak? Decaf? Never decaf...
And thinking about this weekends past events-

Saturday hung with trs for her bday/ we got manicures pedicures and visited my almost favorite place Swarovski. Let me tell you... I can and will eventually go broke in that place.
OK.  and everything sparkles.  OK.


Stephanie & Me. BDA connection
Sunday went to a bridal shower for Steph- wedding to follow in sunny St. Thomas in October. The event was beautifully done and had so much fun. Weddings...love... family...friends...mother of the bride...grooms...oh joy.

Monday was trial and error with work.
I tried-- that was an error but I managed thru it all. As the only manager available I did what I had to do.
And survived.
And didn't light a match and walk away.
Tuesday back to work. Weather is hot and humid. Maybe there will be some breakfast provided by the office that I can enjoy...then again maybe not as the early bird gets the bagels and cream cheese and the late-comers get the leftover questionable items.

Conclusion= This train may will make me mega late.
that's all.
summer me

No comments: