Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics 2012

Yesterday, July 27th, 2012...

Was the beginning of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. It was such a great opening ceremony where they had the Queen of all people becoming an official 'Bond Girl' and fake jumping out of a plane (awesome). I love the Olympics and the wonderful sportsmanship that is about... and the competition and the lovely men who are in the absolute best form of their lives... the sports I love to watch are the gymnastics (on the men;s team there is a John Orozco from the South Bronx represent!!!) and on the women's team is Gabby Douglas (the flying squirrel). Then we head to the track and field (gotta love Usain Bolt & Lolo Jones)...men's and women's football (soccer) and volleyball, basketball, and swimming....



Yeah...gotta love the Olympics.  I have a wonderful time watching the delegations coming in (I always watch to see the USA of course, and prior to that I look for Bermuda!!!!!) This year the delegation of 8 Olympians including.....


Bermuda flag
Roy Allen Burch...
HIM....
If there is ever even a doubt as to what my type is in a man, take a look here-->
I mean there is something that is utterly sexy about him in an undeniable way....and he is swimming for Bermuda...dripping......YAY.
Let the games begin....
(oh and please don't let me be related to him as it would be inappropriate to drool over a cousin)

*please note...all google doodles courtesy of google and other images courtesy of a google search.*

No comments: