Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You know

I find that some women are mischaracterized as the angry black woman and some people exemplify that very misogynist racist term. If every time someone asks you a question and the first thing you do is steady yourself - take a deep breath, roll your eyes and suck your teeth simultaneous as you proceed to not answer someone verbally but that whole display non verbally said f*off- AND you a female.
Then you may be angry.
You know what?
You may actually have a reason to be angry.
You may almost be justified.
Almost..but really???
Don't get mad when people OK me call you out your name cause of that.
Cause I will - - - and I do.
And I make sure you know that I know your name PLUS I know this alter ego & I understand BUT will not tolerate it.
that's all...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: