Thursday, December 15, 2011

coffee thought...

Aww grandma just called me to make sure my car was moved for alternate side parking.
She does love me!
Lol

Anyway what's has been going on in the world lately?
Late nights and long days and not entirely all fun either.
Two nights in a row working until 9 pm is not something "I get paid for".
 There is something absurdly off about the dedication I have to my job.
I haven't found the work/life balance that all the magazines talk about
seeing a how [more currently than not] my work is my life-
and what happens when it ain't enough?
Clearly I have cultivated this aspect is self to perfection greatness
yet the remaining parts aren't complete-
like trying to cook a 5 course meal and I am 2 courses short
 (meanwhile in my not so distant past I would have said
I was 7 courses short for the 5 course meal-
see what a lil life lessons will get ya!)
Anywho, time to make that $$$$that's all.

No comments: