Wednesday, December 01, 2010

hear me...

"And even after all my logic and my theory I add a motherfucker so all you ignant ninjas hear me"-- paraphrasing the Fugees...

Sometimes it seems as if I am on repeat & rewind...as in let's do that one more time and then again for good measure...
I told you to not to _________________<--- insert asinine move here...
and what do you do? ________________<--- insert asinine move here..
LMAO (no I am not laughing at you... I am laughing with you altho you are not laughing now I am sure eventually you will laugh at the situation therefore I am getting a head start. Consider me early for the party... I'll wait..)
Wait-- I am not without my fair share of asinine moves (clearly i am enamored with the word asinine today- indulge me) but we are not talking about me. We are talking about you... you ask my for my advice, direction, opinion and input AND THEN have the unmitigated gall (another phrase I like) to get upset when I call you on your shit, tell you ya might want to go right instead of left, tell ya that dude aint shit, tell you that trick aint shitter, etc etc etc. But like every strong, hardheaded, independent, grown, know-it-all that I know you know more than I know about your situation, your life and your strife.
Duly noted because I am speaking in big words and I am expecting you to be able to comprehend just what I am telling you.
Guess not- So I add a motherfucker so you GET IT.
Got IT?
Good.
carry on living your life, living your choices.
just hear me.

No comments: