Monday, March 23, 2009

oh what a way to get pancakes

in the morning time there are things that make me smile..like heat and hot water at the same time. like being able to listen to steve harvey morning show & have him be a damn fool on the radio and me dying at the ignorance of the early AM as i prepare to be off to work. as in
FREE PANCAKES @ IHOP!!!
OK I AM done cause if there is one thing u know about me it the love of the panqueque

later that night...

my panqueque experience was just that an experience in the sense that yes everyone loves a free pancake but the sheer stupidity oh the ihop i went to was beyond belief. we went like 7:20 what i feel was a reasonable time and of course there was a line (i mean this was moore than understandable since the pancakes were for a good cause) so it was a 20 mt wait.ok no prob
. 20 minutes go by, we get a table. NICE. and the fun begins. the waitress walked by us no less than a total of 47 times, not a hi how are you or give me a moment i'll be right with you or anything to signify that I AM HERE. patiently waiting for acknowledgment <--story of my life, thought the story would be less a bummer waiting for pancakes! soo yeah this story does not have a happy ending... suffice to say i got pannycakes after trials and tribulations

No comments: