Monday, March 09, 2009

spring

09-Mar-09 1:54 AM

spring cleaning... although spring is officially a week away...
someone posed a question to one of my friends about me-
something along the lines of what qualities make me their friend?
Some things came up like Loyalty. Trustworthiness.
Truthfulness. Intelligence.
All these qualities makes me a good friend according to this one person.
I thank u for that.
I know I try with my friends to be all that.
(Sometime I succeed sometimes I guess not so much)
now with that said
I recently had to actively remove someone from a friendship status
to a nothing status in my life.
Why?
Apparently they were akin to a festering boil
that is in no good for your health and just taints your being.
Also for the simple fact that me living my life
causes them such great pain and anguish
AND displeasure that they watch my moves ever so closely
and decide that me living my life to the best of my ability is about them
-AND HATES ON ME FOR IT.
LIKE I GOT TIME TO WORRY ABOUT THEM!!
I mean what are u doing for yourself instead of checkin me?? ?
Looks to me like nothing at all.
And while I DO try to hold on to the ideal that
'there is good in everyone'
and hold on to the slightest possibility
that the overall overarching Godly nature in everyone will prevail
I am acutely aware that:
it aint so.
Sometimes all a person is is all they will ever be.
Maya Angelou said something about
when people show you their true selves believe them the first time.
Yeah & when they continuously dick u believe that too.
ACTUALLY I stopped taking calls from the ex too
so that is 2 people removed from my aura
which contributes to MY well being.
(that 'thing' was truly 1 sided and I am still trying to figure out)
cant wrap my head about it...
life goes on

No comments: