Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lions & Tigers & Gorilla & Dinosaurs?

Oh MY!
So I went with my cousins (Angela & Danny) from Bermuda to the American Museum of Natural History (http://www.amnh.org/) [considered my safari on the city] to just see some of the wondrous sites there were. Let me tell you I have not been there in about 6 years or so. In NY, there are a couple of places that are purely touristy and I try to stay away completely from anything touristy...but this place, the museums, I love them. Here are some of my amateur photography pics!

Then my next most favorite place is the dinosaur bones (yes I love Jurassic Park the movies and have all of them). It is AMAZING to see the bones of these animals that inhabited the Earth many many years before we were even thought of...and the just pure massive size of these creatures is awesome.

This guy right here is my favorite...the T-Rex. Yes he is boss.

OH MY!!

No comments: