Wednesday, January 04, 2017

coffee thought...

coffee thought...

Today being the 4th day of the year I decided to rise and shine earlier than normal in an effort to be healthy - working on the wealthy and wise parts but still. I didn't make it to the gym this am because tiredness creeps in and seeps thru your body at the most inconsistent times.
I hop the shower and dress and get to the train by 7 am. Miracle that it is I am moving right along to be at work before 8:20am. Well- as I sat between borough hall and ___ street for 25 minutes my kind immediately went to what the hell is going on and I hope everyone is alright.
A train jumped the stopping blocks and derailed. Over 100 people hurt- hopefully none life threatening.
It is always something in NY.
Pray for them.

that's all...

No comments: