Monday, March 07, 2016

(Patience/ Risk/ Why/ Handsome)

Patience / Risk/ Why/  handsome 

There are some things worth waiting for 
And they also say
Some things worth risking it all for
And 
There are some questions that are never answered 
By you 

So
...something that I have never had much of 
Is Patience 
they say patience is a virtue
And because there are other virtues that are move valued- 
Such as drive / ambition/ success/ accomplishments
Patience is one I  have never had a use for...
It is something that just didn't suit me 
at times
But now, 
I am lost 
Trying to figure out how to feel
Trying to patiently wait
Trying to understand how you feel
Wait
Do you feel?
This?
After all I am preparing to risk 

Why am I so...
Crazy
Unhinged 
Mad
Raving
About the thoughts that I thought of you 
And the thoughts that I thought that you thought
And the thoughts that you thought 
Are keeping me up
Lessening the sleep that I already don't get
To mere minutes spent wondering 
Thinking 
Contemplating 
Conspiring
Listening... 
To these thoughts 

In my minds eye 
the most perfect way 
this could be 
would end these doubts and misery- sometimes my mind goes
 to this perfect place 
where 
we 
choose
Us
and are handsomely rewarded 
With love like air
easy and freeing
palpable 
tangible
Real
Here 

But 
since this is reality 
and my patience 
is wearing thin 
to nonexistent 
and my heart 
is asking why 
and my body 
is shouting 
take the risk 
and my mind 
is saying, 
slow down handsome... 
Time will tell
Time does tell 
on you
And 
This time has come 
To set my heart free
I choose
And this is how it has to be
Mainly for my sanity
Waiting Patiently for my freedoms 
For my breath to come back
Again
For my nights to be mine again
For my heart
To beat
Again

Patiently...
Waiting...
For...

No comments: