Friday, March 04, 2016

coffee thought...

The thought of the truths that were not told to me
is something that is unnerving to the basis of this here relationship.
 I can only operate with the information that is given to me
and
 when you start out with lies then everything else is built upon that shaken and unsteady ground.
 It is something that can rarely be stable and trusted-
 you know that solid ground that people claim to want to be in at all times.
 It is not that hard IF we all speak the
Truth.
The mother fucking truth.
I mean.
just because I demand the truth in my actions and being
 does not mean folks can exist in this space
clearly people go about a whole lot to keep the truth hidden
but then again is it still the truth even in the dark?
I dare say it is and has to be reckoned with on any level...
So,
in acknowledging the things that you believe about your relationships
and the truths you tell yourself about your current state of affairs
I wonder
Do you even know
 the things
 that were lied about anymore
 and
 how that effects the space
 we operate in?
Do you even care?
Hmmm. I wonder.


because they say the truth can set you free
or the truth has a way of coming to light.
eh
some people thrive on darkness
I myself sleep with a mask
but in truth
don't we all?

that's all...

No comments: