Monday, February 02, 2015

Horoscope: Gemini: February 2nd, 2015

It may seem that circumstances, other people, or the whole world is against you today! You could feel overwhelmed by demands, outside pressures, or your responsibilities and you are looking at your life with serious doubt or pessimism. Others don't seem to help, even if they try to; solitary activity or reflection is called for now.

And let me tell you about this reflection I have been seeing myself for who I am - loving giving and supportive and seeing this place for what it is not - and by this place I mean my specific place in _______ <- insert persons life, insert family life, insert job on certain days and certainly insert love. 
So on that note... 
It's time to move it on up...
Onward and 
Yeah. 

Current song in my head:

You've abandoned me
Love don't live here anymore....
Just a vacancy 
Love don't live here anymore. 



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: