Thursday, September 04, 2014

coffee thought...

Hey there

What do you want to write about?
Well right now i want to talk about communication.
 Verbiage. 
Words. 
Language. 
All of these are saying the same thing but what am I saying?
That is constantly why I am writing because I feel I am not fully understood or misunderstood in my communication(s) with people. And what gets me is that I feel I am clear. I feel I am direct. (I can go so far as to say I am clear and direct but then that would imply the other parties are not capable of dealing with clearness and directness) and to be extremely fair (cause I always am) I am aware there are times
I. Am. Not. At. All. Clear. Intentionally. Purposefully. Directly.
But at any rate,
Why?
Why can't y'all just understand me?
Is it my tone of voice or the current words of choice or is it something more puzzling that I cannot for the life of me figure out. 
Eh
c'est la vie 


No comments: