Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Coffee thought...

Coffee thought...

Today is only Tuesday. Which is infinitely better than Monday but still it is no Friday.
What's new? Well, I am tired. This full time employment and less than part time enjoyment is not a conducive equation.
Right now, we are looking into Performance Evaluations. As a manager, I have to evaluate my performance as well as that of the 5 persons directly reporting to me. It seems to most of my team the self evaluation is the hardest. I think that should be the easiest, as you are well damned aware of what you have and HAVE NOT been doing throughout the year. Especially after discussions. With no repercussions. Not again. Not that same old tune. Yet some other good performing folks are no longer with us. Go figure that dynamic.

No comments: