Wednesday, June 13, 2012

coffee thought...

Wednesday June 13, 2012

8:43 am

Coffee thought...
Feels good to get away and take a break from the everyday trappings of mundane life. Now I am back and rested and revived in purpose.
What's new?
Birthday came and went.
Went to a couple of street festivals in Bk (I know right?) and had a good time.
Went on a date and had a good time
Went to Florida and thoroughly enjoyed myself tho I always wish there was more beach time and less doing other crap time
Oh went to Disney world- more on that laters
Back to work.

Any questions?? Nice

What happened around me:
Grandma is doing well: she is healing good and is getting her appetite back. The golden hold had her lil golden child- a boy. Such a precious little miracle. The brothers are well- bro #2 showed the girlfriend the apartment- and he said she didn't run away screaming. That is a plus. They are moving along well.

that's all...

No comments: