Monday, May 21, 2012

coffee thought...

coffee thought..

This morning started rough. Woke up to the smell of hot garbage (I left my window open and the lovely NYC sanitation workers were shuffling thru). Not the most pleasant aroma let me tell you. Showered, changed. Debated a new outfit. Changed. Was on my way out the door- stopped to see grandma. Helped her dress and clean up. Taking it all in. It is hard (again) and watching folks realize how hard care taking and caregiving is- coupled with their own 'lives'. It is hard. Walk up the block to miss the EMPTY #21 bus. Walk down the hill, miss a #55&#15 bus. Nice. It is already one of them Monday's. I hop the next bus- get to my train- delays on the 5 due to police investigation. Great. My 5 becomes a 2& still we going crazy slow. Calgon take me away.
Me

No comments: