Tuesday, January 10, 2012

coffee thought... (about damn time)

Funny thing happened on the way to this coffee talk... and about 30 others that are currently in the "draft" state either on the blog site or in my head. If you are in draft on the site you have a 50/50 chance of ever being seen. If you are still in my head.. you have about a 1in a million and a 1/2 percent of being seen -- not the best odds for ya.
SO with that being said and this being the 10th of January of 2012 and me not posting anything since the end of 2011 let's shuffle these babies all out at the same time shall we?

coffee thought--- today is a hot chocolate day seeing as how I could not find any of the $40 worth of coffee related gift certificates I received over the holiday and I had a stray packet in my cubicle. maybe by the afternoon something will turn up so I can savor the flavor...

random lunch item--- having a chipotle steak burrito which I have never had before though the goddaughter swears by them (apparently she says it contains crack) O M G it is soooo good (i have it with brown rice and lettuce, corn and salsa) yeah. she may be right about the drugs contained inna it cause why am i thinking about another one before I have even finished this one?? #fatgirlissues

random update on the love front--- can I laugh out loud on a computer and still be heard?? cause really these dude out here are laughable. I got dudes who want me to send them pics of my privates (cause I mean really, you don't know unless you ask right?) and I have some dudes who are killing me with the spelling issues (sidebar- you know me and know I cannot spell-- and in a text message damn auto correct be trying to get me laid more times than a little bit BUT I refuse to attempt to carry on a meaningful conversation with you if you cannot spell face {fase? really} ???) or are all "dats wassup luv I'm gonna working so I won't not see da ball drop" (can you see my fase face?)

Work issues--- umm back to the New Year with some of the same old issues. With unemployment rampant and some ninjas don't want to do their expected jobs it makes me wonder why we are such a wasteful place seeing as how people can keep their jobs barely doing the minimum that is required. It is mind boggling. Still.

Other Items--- those will stay stuck in my head for the time being but there will be randomly placed posts that will not be so random anymore. Cryptic? Yes. Non-sensible? No.

anywho...of course...
that's all...

No comments: