Thursday, June 09, 2011

A few

Major accomplishments today. First I overslept. Yup me. Oversleeping. And I woke up feelin refreshed for the first time in a long time which is probably why I overslept. Second, I was able to conquer the almost bane of my existence- putting on my charm bracelet by myself. This bejeweled bracelet is ooh la la pretty but is a 2 person ordeal to put on. I have been trying to mix and match accessories that are in the silver family and this bracelet complements many things, but since I am a single gal it is almost never seen by the viewing public since it is hard to find someone to hook it closed. This is a constant saga and reminder of the alone I am in and the way that this reflects n my life. Not today people, not today. J successfully mastered this thing in only 2 tries and oh what a feeling and joy. Number 2 I pretty much had a good day in therapy- dr & I were talking about me moving onward and upward for a new job endeavor whenever. And the possibility of me being in total control of my finances is good and bad. Good that I won't be working to just pay bills, bad is because I got a long way to go.such is life!

No comments: