Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vacation in St. Thomas= blue water

i know i am an island girl.
I crave BLUE water constantly. My soul needs to meet a sand+ocean+ calm serene island life at a minimum annually (but truthfully I would love to be able to do monthly jaunts to any island to satisfy my soul-as Bob Marley eloquently put it) but finances aren't what I like and thus must settle for my retreats when I can. Two weeks ago I went to St. Thomas USVI with a few friends (and one...) and had a great time. I relaxed a bit, swam on numerous beaches, thought ALOT about life/ love/ world/ people/ adjectives/ pronouns/ verbs, visited historical plantations and learned, argued with 2 ornery cabbies, drank a fair bit of libations and reconnected with friends and most importantly me.
Necessary & needed I am ready to go back to the water.

No comments: