Monday, November 07, 2016

Fall back..literally.....

Grace:  Ma'am
 Sent at 4:11 PM on Monday
 Grace:  Good day
 Sent at 4:11 PM on Monday
 me:  heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 Grace:  lol
 me:  how you doing?
 Grace:  how are you?
Im here.
In these streets
 me:  i was just reading your status' (plural)
dying at my desk
 Grace:  LOL
LMAO
 me:  trying not to get fired
 Grace:  which one?
 me:  the one w the tiddies
smh smh smh sm h
 Grace:  LMAOOO
because
I was like. we're soft as WHAT now?
 me:  i could onky imagine your face
hahahaha
welp
this dude this weekend
smh
he outted himself
 Grace:  who?
 me:  talking about he like men to give him a BJ
 Grace:  wait
 me:  this dude i was talking to
 Grace:  whhhoooooooooo
nooooooooooo
noooooooooooooooo
 me:  YESSSSSSSSSS
 Grace:  where did you FIND him>>>
????
 me:  i damn near CUT
him
 Grace:  Lorddddd.noooo cries in downlow teas
tears*
 me:  SERIOUSKY
 Grace:  Did he not think that was a problem??
 me:  HE SAID WHATS THE BIG DEAL
i was like
SIR/ MA'AM
i specifically asked you if you liked peen
or anything like that
 Grace:  Sir/ma'am... LMAOOO
i
died
 me:  i almost cut him
and politely left the dinner
 Grace:  Why did you ask him that?
Did you have an idea?
 me:  legit-- nope
 Grace:  hhhmmm
 me:  and i have a good gaydar
 Grace:  wow
 me:  basically a gay couple came in
obviously gay
and he was like eww ill omh
i was like whats the deal i mean to each his own
he was like it should be kept inside
tho they suck a great dick
i was like oh...oh.... oh you know from experience? i was joking...
he was like yeah (*NOT JOKING)
i felt myself blink MAD SLOW like for reals?
been talking to him for 3 months
smh smh
 Sent at 4:22 PM on Monday
 Grace:  Sorry. phones
hold on
OH
MY
GOD
What did you saayyyyyyyy???
Lord
 me:  i was like oh.. OK.
then took a long drink
and was like-- no no not ok----
 Grace:  NO! not at all
 me:  i said i specifically asked you if you was homo (sorry for the non PC words here) i specifically asked you if you liked men
he (46 by the way)
was like i aint ever f*ed no dude if that is what you asking
 Grace:  OMGGGG
nooooooo
 me:  then i asked if a dude ever f*ed him-- he was like HIGHY OFFENDED
like get the f outta here
 Grace:  nah, breh
 me:  then i asked have you been in jail
 Grace:  You aint got no right to be
 me:  i didnt ask that question before
he said nope
sooo i said but it is perfectly OK for a dude to suck your __
 Grace:  so you never been to jail
 me:  he was like look
 Grace:  BUT
 me:  its just a BJ
its no big deal
 Grace:  you're letting dudes but their mouths on your peen?
no
no
no
o
no
no
no
no
SON!
 me:  EXACTLY
i
had
 Grace:  Where they do that at??
 me:  nooooo
more words
i was like ok
dis tew much
 Grace:  Ahreed
 me:  i said thanks C (charles is his name)
i'll be outta here in a few
 Grace:  wow
 me:  i finished my drink and was  out
------------------------------------------------------
 Grace:  WOOOOOOOWWWWW
I cannott.
Has he tried to contact you?
 me:  mind you -- we kissed
 Grace:  ughhhhhh
 me:  never sexed
 Grace:  ok good
 me:  EXACTLY
i was like OMG
yes
he been texting and left a few voicemails
i textged him back like you dont see nothing wrong with that
he was like it was in college
i was like i do not care if it was yesterday
does time matter
 Grace:  wow
I am disturbed
lol
 Sent at 4:31 PM on Monday
 me:  you
he is still trying to debate me about being 'moral' and judgmental
 Grace:  wow
 me:  (this stems from a prior convo on why i would not have sex with him after like 2 months)
 Grace:  no, sir. you need to address your true label and flourish in it
you're bi
and that's ok
but not for me
 me:  no judgement but we legit saw eachother a total of 3 times--- no thank you
EXACLTY
and that is OK for you
not for I
but he is saying it was one time
i was like ok
and
sooooo
that was my 'fall back" weeken
 Grace:  yikkkkeessssss
No Sir
 Sent at 4:37 PM on Monday
 Grace:  I'm sorry that happened
 Sent at 4:39 PM on Monday
 me:  thanks Grace
it is just another thing...
or one thing after another

No comments: