Monday, May 04, 2015

believe in yourself...

Sitting here watching "a different world" cause its like been on my Netflix for like the past month or so.  Many many subjects and issues come up but tonight's' lesson is about believing in yourself and your abilities...
I mean what do you believe?
Do you believe the sky is really blue? or is it a reflection of the ocean? how about when you grab a cup of water out the ocean it is clear (well if you are in the Caribbean islands-- if you grab NY water you may get a STD or something-- there is a no swimming clause I have up here...but I digress...) so yeah, if the water we are grabbing from the water is clear then is it a reflection of the sky really being blue?
So are you really________< insert anything you want in there
or are you a reflection of _____________< insert anything else in there-- life, circumstances, social status... like are you a reflection of that or are you really...blue?
Anywho... I'll leave you this...

Believe in yourself...as I believe in you.
(note to self).

No comments: