Thursday, April 30, 2015

Yes.

Yes.
I am a natural communicator. I am thrive on effective and consistent
communication and definitely value certain folks feedback. And
criticisms (constructive or not). I love it, because to me it means
(well I interpret that it means- and I may be way off) that a person
cares enough to want to see me do better, grow, learn and am willing
to share that from themselves. That is something I do and am
especially thankful when I am blessed to receive some good feedback.
And conversation. I love conversation. Love it.
But
When it is silenced. When I am silenced. When the conversation is
ceased Trust and believe I learn so much from silence as well.
As much as I thrive on conversation - I live in silence. I Love in
silence. I love the silence. Silence and me are friends (and have been
for quite some years)...
So remember...
Silence is a language too...
And I am very fluent in this language too.

No comments: